Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hai Nicole .... You So Beautiful ...

    * Nicole
      "grabeh an pretty pretty nung nasa likod coh..."
      "i want you to want me... i need you to need me... i love you to love me and i'm begging you to beg me...."

          o Female, 18, Single
          o Interested In: Relationship with Men, Friends
          o Location: Philippines
          o Hometown: sa mundo na puno ng kagandahan

    * Schools (Other):
      OLCA' DLSU

    * Occupation:
      model' student

    * Hobbies and Interests:
      sUrFing the net, eating, sLeePing & i loVe collecting butterflies

    * Favorite Books:
      i read a lot...

    * Favorite Movies:
      The Devil Wears Prada, Just My LUCK, ZOMBIES...

    * Favorite Music:
      i'm a self-confessed music lover...

    * Zodiac Sign:
      Capricorn

    * About Me:
      im a good daughter,bubbly friend,loving sister & understanding girlfriend!

    * Who I Want to Meet:
      basta yung tao tsaka tatangapin ang pagkatao ko!

2 comments:

mike_from_alberta_canada said...

hi, nice pictures...wanna move to canada???

mikey said...

hi nicole!

im mike just from makati, pls add me in your facebook or pls send me an email of your details at mikeysaysso@yahoo.com. thaanks hope to hear from you soon^^ )